MTNL IPTV (Internet protocol television) delivers television programs through the IPTV internet connection in to your homes by using advanced technology and internet protocols. You need a Television set and active MTNL IPTV connectivity for availing the facility of MTNL IPTV.
With MTNL IPTV, you can use both your TV as well as Internet connection at the same time. MTNL IPTV also offers numerous channels, Video On Demand (VOD), TSTV channels, Atube and Icas.
MTNL IPTV Online Bill Payment
• MTNL is offering Bill Pay service that allows its customers to view bills on their screen and get MTNL IPTV phone bills via email.
• Get yourself registered by visiting the following link to access online bill payment facilities.
• You will be asked to select a UserID and Password to sign in to your account. After successful registration you can logged in using this UserID and password.
• Once you are logged in, you need to visit Account Management and select View Bills option.
• Select your account ID and the date range for which you want to view the bills.
• The bill will be displayed once you click on the bill number.
• After viewing the bill, you can select either ICICI payment gateway or Bill Desk for making online payment. The various methods available for online payment include Net Banking, Debit Cards/Credit Cards.
• Ensure that your net banking facility is activated and you have the required User Id and password for logging into your bank account.
MTNL IPTV Bill Payment via Cash
• You may make MTNL IPTV bill payment by visiting the Union Bank of India branches and making payment in Cash. It is only for CASH payments.
• Additionally, you may also pay your MTNL bills by cash at selected post offices. Visit the following link for viewing the list of selected post offices that accept the cash payment.
• Carry a copy of your bill along with you while going for making cash payments.
• Ensure to collect the receipt after making cash payment and file it for your records.
MTNL IPTV Bill Payment by Cheque/DD/PO
You can also make MTNL IPTV payments by submitting cheque/DD/PO at the following collection boxes.
• UTI Bank Collection Boxes (Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link
• Deutsche Bank Collection Boxes(Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link
• ICICI Bank Collection Boxes (Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link