Life Insurance Corporation of India is a leading insurance service provider of the country that serves over 250 million people. It has been providing insurance solutions from past 52 years.
Some of the insurance plans offered by LIC are as follows:
• Jeevan Arogya
• Bima Account 1
• Jeevan Anurag
• Komal Jeevan
• Jeevan Anand
• New Janaraksha Plan
• Jeevan Amrit
• Jeevan Vriddhi
• Jeevan Surabhi
• Bima Bachat
• Jeevan Anand
• Jeevan Tarang
LIC Premium Payment through Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card
• You can pay your LIC Premium online through its official website.
• Visit the following link for paying your premium online.
• You need to enrol the LIC Policies on LIC website after receiving user-ID. Once the policies are enrolled, you can view your list of policies and due premium by clicking on Pay Premium Online.
• Select your policy for which you want to pay premium.
• View and verify your policy details and choose your payment mode from Net Banking / Credit Card payment.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• You will receive the E-receipt and you can print the premium deposit acknowledgement.
LIC Premium Payment through Axis Bank/Corporation Bank
• You can pay your premium by submitting cash or cheque at any branch of Axis Bank or Corporation Bank.
• Carry your renewal premium receipts along with you while visiting branch.
LIC Premium Payment via MP Online
• The facility of paying LIC premium through MPOnline is available only in Madhya Pradesh.
• Locate your nearest MPOnline store by clicking on the link below.
• Go to your nearest MP Online store and make payment in cash. You will receive an instant acknowledgement receipt after successful transaction.
LIC Premium Payment via AP Online
• The facility of paying LIC premium through APOnline is available only in Andhra Pradesh.
• Locate your nearest APOnline store by clicking on the link below.
• Go to your nearest AP Online store and make payment in cash. You will receive an instant acknowledgement receipt after successful transaction.
LIC Premium Payment via Suvidha Infoserve/One Stop Shop/ Easy Bill Limited
You can pay your LIC premium by depositing cash/Cheque at the following collection centres.
• Suvidha Infoserve Pvt. Ltd.
• One Stop Shop
• Easy Bill Limited
LIC Premium Payment via ECS
• Download the ECS Auto Debit Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details, get it verified by your bank and attach one cancelled cheque.
• You need to complete 3 copies of mandate forms
One Copy of ECS is to be submitted to the bank
Second Copy needs to be submitted at any branch of LIC
Third copy is for the policyholder and he can retain it after receiving acknowledgement by the LIC branch.
• Your premium bill amount is debited every month automatically from your bank account.
LIC Premium Payment via EBPP
• This facility is available for the account holders of HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, Corporation Bank and Citibank.
• Visit the relevant Bank website and access Net Banking account.
• Go to Utility Payment and pay your premium online.