Jharkhand State Electricity Board (JSEB) came into existence in April 2001 after unbundling of erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board.
JSEB is responsible for distribution of electricity in various parts of Jharkhand.
JSEB offers diverse payment modes such as Cash, Cheque, ATP, Online Bill payment, etc.
JSEB Online Bill Payment
• JSEB allows the convenience of paying your bills anywhere, anytime 24X7.
• Visit the following link for paying your JSEB bills online through official website of Jharkhand State electricity Board.
• Enter your customer account No in the relevant text box and click on Pay Now button. You need to select the bill amount and payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card / debit card.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.
JSEB Bill Payment through ATP (Any Time Payment Machine)
• You may pay your JSEB bills by using Any Time Payment (ATP) machines
• ATP machines are installed at various locations for allowing consumers to pay their electricity bills effortlessly.
• You may pay your JSEB bills through ATP by using touch-screen multimedia-base system.
You may make payments by Cash/Local Cheque 24 hours a day and receive acknowledgment on every payment made.
• Visit your ATP machine, place your voucher or bill in the designated slot and the ATP machine will start automatically.
• ATP machine collects the data from the voucher/bill and show the parameters on the screen.
• Select your mode of payment and confirm the amount. Follow the directions as shown on ATP for completing your payment.
• For cheque payments, enter the cheque details like cheque amount. Insert the cheque into machine.
• For cash payments, insert currency notes one at a time in the respective slot.
• After successful transaction, you will get a receipt as an acknowledgement along with bill.
JSEB Bill Payment at Bill Collection Centre
• You may also make payment by visiting your nearest JSEB Bill Collection centre.
• Locate your nearest JSEB Bill Collection centre by visiting the following link.
• Write the cheque for the outstanding bill amount in favour of the respective collection centre and mention your customer Id and contact details on the reverse side of cheque.
• Go to the nearest collection centre and submit the Cash/cheque for your bill amount.