Indian Overseas Bank offers Visa International Credit Card in association with VISA. This credit card from IOB comes with host of useful features like payment for shopping, dining, travelling etc.
Customers can also use IOB credit card for drawing cash from ATMs that display VISA logo and any of the IOB’s InstaCash ATM. The interest rate on IOB credit card is 24% per annum (annualised). The maximum and minimum credit limit of IOB credit card is Rs 5 lacs and Rs 10,000 respectively.
Two types of IOB credit cards
• IOB Gold
• IOB Classic
You may pay your credit card bills by using any one of the following payment options.
IOB Credit Card Bill Payment via IOB Branches
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest branch. Select your State and City for finding your nearest Indian Overseas Bank branch.
• Visit your nearest IOB branch and make payment for your credit card bill in cash, Cheque or DD. After the payment is made, your credit card account gets credited with the deposited amount.
• Do not forget to mention the Cardholder’s name and card number on the reverse of the cheque.
IOB Credit Card Bill Payment via Auto Debit
• If you have an account with Indian Overseas Bank, you may choose Auto-debit for paying your credit card bills.
• Visit IOB branch where you have an account.
• Issue standing instruction at your Bank Branch for activating Auto Debit from your IOB account.
• You may have the option for paying your minimum or full bill payment.
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds gets transferred from your IOB account to your credit card account
IOB Credit Card Bill Payment through Netbanking
• You can pay credit card bills by using IOB Net Banking after registering for netbanking for making online payment.
• Visit the following link for accessing IOB Netbanking facility.
• Login with your User ID and password in the corresponding boxes
• Enter the payment amount in the box provided and then select submit.
• You will be redirected on the payment gateway page. Your transaction will be completed in few seconds and you may receive an E-receipt and status of transaction as successful.