IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance (ITGI) had commenced its operations in December 2000 as a JV between the IFFCO, its associates and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group.
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is offering wide range of general insurance products to its customers through its 57 Strategic Business Units all over the country. Moreover its extensive network also includes over 100 Lateral Spread Centres and 280 Bima Kendras.
• Family Health Insurance
• Individual Health Insurance
• Travel Insurance India
• Travel Abroad Insurance
• Auto Insurance
IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Premium Payment via Cash/Cheque/DD
• You can also make payment for your IFFCO-Tokio premium by sending cheques/DD via post to any IFFCO-Tokio branch.
• You can also make the payment by cash or dropping cheque/DD at IFFCO-Tokio branch.
• Visit the following link to locate your nearest IFFCO-Tokio branch.
• Don’t forget to mention your policy number and name on the reverse side of the cheque/DD.
IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Renewal via Online Payment
• You can pay your IFFCO-Tokio insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• Visit the IFFCO-Tokio website for paying your premiums online.
• Enter your Policy Number and Click on Go to proceed.
• Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the receipt as an acknowledgement request.