It is but obvious that paying your IDEA Mobile Bill on time keeps you on your toes as delay may lead to late fees or even discontinuation of services in long run. No wonder, you would be thrilled to explore the multiple channels of payment offered by Idea.
You may enjoy the flexibility of paying your IDEA Mobile Bill by using your preferred mode of payment out of various options available. All you need is to follow few simple steps as discussed in this article to pay your bills.
IDEA Mobile Bill Online Payment
It has never been so easy to pay your IDEA Mobile bills before. IDEA provides Idea bill pay service for the customers to make their payments online at IDEA website. Moreover, Idea customers can also explore many other value added features in addition to view and pay mobile bills online.
• Before you make hassle free online payment, you need to get yourself registered at the following link
• Once you get registered by submitting your details like subscriber’s name, account number, mobile number, etc; you will be asked to submit your desired password for logging to the site.
• Visit the following link to login into the site for paying your bills.
• Login with your Mobile number and password
• Once logged in, you can view and pay your bills online by using either Net banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Moreover, you may make payment anytime and from anywhere. The IDEA bill pay maintains all the records of your payment and keeps history of your payments. You will receive E-receipt after the successful transaction. You may take a printout of E-receipt and file it.
SMS IDEA Mobile Bill Payment
• You can also make payments of your IDEA Mobile Bill by simply sending a SMS. This service is offered by various companies like https://www.billjunction.com, https://www.mobikwik.com, etc.
• To avail this service, get yourself registered at Bill Junction or any other service provider. During the registration procedure, you need to select your UserID and Password, provide your contact information, etc.
• You may be asked to provide your bank account information so that payment can be made by debiting your bank account.
• After your account (with BillJunction or any other service provider) gets activated, you can pay your bills through SMS.
• You may receive regular SMS alerts for your outstanding bills.
• You may make payments simply by replying to the message. You need to reply by sending PAY followed by amount. For example, PAY 500 for a bill of Rs 500.
• After sending the SMS, you will receive the confirmation of your payment via SMS.
Idea Cellular Bill Payment in Person
• You can locate the IDEA Cellular by visiting the following link
• Select your Circle, City and Area to get the address of your nearby Idea Store.
• Carry a copy of your bill along with you.
• Visit your nearest Idea store and make payments in Cash or Cheque at the counter. Collect the receipt and file it for your future records.