Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited (CSPGCL) had commenced its operations on 1th Dec 2000. It came into existence after bifurcation of Madhya Pradesh into two states MP and Chhattisgarh.
As per the provisions of Section 131-134 of Electricity Act 2003 by the Govt. of Chhattisgarh, the CSEB has been reorganised into following five companies.
• The Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited
• The Chhattisgarh State Power Trading Company Limited
• The Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited
• The Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited
• The Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Limited
CSPGCL allows multiple payment options for its customers to pay their electricity bills. You may choose any payment option that suits you for paying your electricity bills.
CSPGCL Bill Payment Online
Paying your bills online is the easiest way of making payment. Say, good bye to waiting for long hours in queue to pay electricity bills. Simply follow the below mentioned steps to pay your electricity bills without any hassles.
• Visit the following site to begin your online bill payment.
• Select your consumer Category either as LT (Low tension consumer) or HT (high tension consumer).
• Enter your BP number in the test box and click on OK. You may find your BP No in your electricity bill.
• Confirm your outstanding bill amount and select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds.
• You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
• You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.
CSPGCL ATP (Any time Payments)
• You may pay your CSPGCL bills by using Any Time Payment (ATP) machines.
• ATP machines are installed at various locations for allowing consumers to pay their electricity bills effortlessly.
• Visit the following link to check your nearest ATP machines.
• You may pay your CSPGCL bills through ATP by using touch-screen multimedia-base system.
You may make payments by Cash/Local Cheque/DD 24 hours a day and receive acknowledgment on every payment made.
• Visit your ATP machine, touch the screen and select your mode of payment as Pay by cheque or Pay by cash.
• Enter your 10 digit new service number and ATP machine will display your bill details.
• For cheque payments, touch back to change cheque and enter the cheque details like cheque amount. Insert the cheque into machine.
• For cash payments, touch the respective bills and insert currency notes one at a time in currency pouch. Once you are done, touch on remit bill.
• On next screen you will view receipt of your transaction. Verify your receipt details and accept it.
CSPGCL ATM Bill Payments (Only for SBI ATM Card Holders)
• If you are a SBI ATM Card Holder, you may pay your CSPGCL bills at SBI ATM machines.
• Before using this facility you need to get registered for this service.
• You should collect the registration form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the registration form and provide details like bill copy, ATM/Debit Card Xerox, etc.
• Once the registration gets completed, customer can view the bill amount and due date on SBI ATM and make payment at ATM anytime.
• Visit your nearby SBI ATM and enter your card for accessing the ATM.
• Select your language and Service option from the list of options available.
• Enter your PIN number and select Bill Pay option. Select View and Pay bills for paying your electricity bills.
• You will see list of outstanding bills. Select the CSEB Business Partner number given to you
• You will view the Due Date, Bill Date and consumer No on your screen.
• Select 1 for making payment or press cancel to abort the transaction
• Select your account No and click on yes to pay your bills.
• Your receipt will be generated. Collect your receipt and verify the details.