Union is a joint venture between Unitech Group and Telenor Group. It is headquartered at
Gurgaon, India and providing its telecom services in over twenty-two telecom circles. The Uninor group is aggressively promoting its business in India with special focus on youngsters. It has a customer base of 30 million customers.
Uninor provides multiple channels for receiving payments from the customers. It offers online payment facility using Net banking, credit card or debit card. Consumers can also walk in to the nearest Uninor centre and make payment in cash or cheque.
Uninor Mobile Online Bill Payment
Paying your Uninor Bills online is very convenient and easy option. All you need is active internet connection and PC to get started.
• Before using Net banking facility, you should ensure that your net banking facility is activated.
• Keep your Net banking User ID and Password ready with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using Net banking facility and then click submit.
• You will be taken to Net banking account page. Check if your webpage is secure by checking the URL of the webpage and see if it starts with HTTPS and click on Lock icon located in the status bar of your web browser for viewing the site’s security details.
• Enter your net banking User ID and password. You may use the virtual keyboard given for ensuring secure transaction.
• Confirm that the details submitted are correct and click on submit.
Credit Card/Debit Card
• Do you have VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card? If yes, you can pay your Uninor Bills by using it.
• Take out your VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card and keep it with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card and then click submit.
• You will be taken to a new page which will ask for the details of your VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Enter the 16 digit VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card
• Enter your name as shown in the card
• Enter the expiry date
• Enter the CVC code (3 digit code written on the back side of your card)
• After verifying all the details, Click on submit to complete the transaction.
The exact steps of using Net banking feature vary from one bank account to other. The transaction will initiate and you may be asked to not press back or Refresh Tab. It takes only few seconds to complete the transaction and you will receive the status of transaction.
E-Receipt will be generated and send to your registered email address. You may take a print out of the E-receipt and file it for your future records.
Uninor Mobile Bill Payment in Person
• You may visit Uninor customer care offices in person to pay your bills.
• Carry a copy of your pending bill while visiting Uninor office
• Make payment in Cash/cheque at the Bills Pay counter.
• You may locate the nearby Uninor Store by browsing the following link. http://www.uninor.in/UninorConnAssist/locate-a-store/Pages/locate-a-store.aspx