Paying your BSNL Mobile Bills on time gives you peace of mind. It is very easy to retrieve and pay your BSNL Mobile bills. All you need to do is follow some easy to do steps given in this article and you’re done. It’s as simple as that.
The very reason you would like to know the steps of paying your bills is that you may make prompt payment and avoid discontinuation of mobile services. Now stay relaxed and add comfort to your life by paying your BSNL mobile bills conveniently via Online Method, Phone or visiting BSNL office in person.
BSNL Post-paid Mobile Online Bill Payment
Paying your BSNL Mobile Bills online is the most convenient way of making payment from anywhere and anytime. Earlier, making bill payment used to be tedious task that involved visiting the BSNL office in person and standing in queue for long hours. However, online bill pay has made life easier now.
It goes without saying that online bill payment requires an access to PC with an active internet connection and active net banking facility/credit card/debit Card.
• Visit the BSNL portal by browsing the following link
• Once on the portal, get yourself registered if you haven’t done so. You need to provide your name, contact address and email for completing the successful registration.
• Next step after successful registration is to add the phone account. You should add BSNL post paid mobile number for which you would like to pay pending bills. Depending on your location, select the appropriate circle and provide your phone number and Unique ID. You may get your Unique ID from your BSNL bill.
• The registration and subsequent addition of your phone number is one time process. Once you’re done with this process, the BSNL portal will update the outstanding bills to your account.
• You may view and pay your outstanding bills online now.
Visit the BSNL portal post-paid mobile bill link at the following address
• Log in to the BSNL portal using your BSNL mobile number and customer account number.
• You will be redirected to your account details page where you can view the outstanding bills, check previous payments, call details, etc.
• Click on the View and Pay your bills link.
• Select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds. You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.
BSNL Post-paid Mobile Bill Payment in Person
• You can make online payment of your BSNL Mobile Post-paid bills only before the due date. Once the due date is over, visit BSNL office and makes payment with applicable late fees in person.
• Keep a copy of your BSNL post paid Mobile Bill along with you while visiting BSNL office.
• Make payment at the corresponding cash counter and get receipt of payment.
• You may locate the address of your BSNL office by browsing the following link
BSNL Post-paid Mobile Bill Payment at designated CSC
• You may also pay your post-paid bills by visiting your nearest mobile CSCs and making payment in cash.
• You can also drop crossed Cheque in drop boxes available at CSCs.
• Don’t forget to mention your details like Name of Subscriber, Mobile No, Account No, and Invoice No on the back of Cheque.