Everyone knows about BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) as it has been providing telecom services from past 150 years. BSNL is the oldest and largest telecom service operator of the country. BSNL has the extensive telephony network across the length and breadth of the country that reaches even to the remotest village of India.
Want to pay your Landline bills? Simply follow some easy to do steps given in this article and you’re done. Forget about the days when you need to stand in queue for long hours for paying your bills. Now you may pay your BSNL Landline bills conveniently via Online Method, Phone or visiting BSNL office in person.
BSNL Landline Online Bill Payment
Paying your BSNL Landline Bills online is the most convenient way of making payment from anywhere and anytime.
• Visit the BSNL portal by browsing the following link
• Once you get on the portal, get yourself registered if you haven’t done so. You need to provide your name, contact address and email for completing the successful registration.
• Next step after successful registration is to add the phone account. You should add BSNL Landline number for which you would like to pay pending bills. Depending on your location, select the appropriate circle and provide your phone number and Unique ID. You may get your Unique ID from your BSNL bill.
• The registration and subsequent addition of your phone number is one time process. Once you’re done with this process, the BSNL portal will update the outstanding bills to your account.
• You may view and pay your outstanding bills online now.
Visit the BSNL portal Landline bill link at the following address
• Log in to the BSNL portal using your BSNL Landline number and customer account number.
• You will be redirected to your account details page where you can view the outstanding bills, check previous payments, call details, etc.
• Click on the View and Pay your bills link.
• Select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds. You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.
BSNL Landline Bill Payment in Person
• You can make online payment of your BSNL Landline bills only before the due date. Once the due date is over, visit BSNL office and makes payment with applicable late fees in person.
• Keep a copy of your BSNL Landline Bill along with you while visiting BSNL office.
• Make payment at the corresponding cash counter and get receipt of payment.
• You may locate the address of your BSNL office by browsing the following link
BSNL Landline Bill Payment at designated CSC
• You may also pay your post-paid bills by visiting your nearest Landline CSCs and making payment in cash.
• You can also drop crossed Cheque in drop boxes available at CSCs.
• Don’t forget to mention your details like Name of Subscriber, Landline No, Account No, and Invoice No on the back of Cheque.