BSNL IPTV (Internet protocol television) is a high end technology that brings television programs through the IPTV internet connection in to your homes. BSNL IPTV is basically a TV connection that broadcasts channels, movies, live request of customers, etc.
You need a Television set and active BSNL IPTV connectivity for availing the facility of BSNL IPTV. With BSNL IPTV, you can use both your TV as well as Internet connection at the same time. The minimum bandwidth required for watching channels through BSNL IPTV is 4MBPS per channel.
BSNL IPTV Bill Payment in Person
• You can make online payment of your BSNL IPTV bills only before the due date. Once the due date is over, visit BSNL office and makes payment with applicable late fees in person.
• Keep a copy of your BSNL IPTV Bill along with you while visiting BSNL office.
• Make payment at the corresponding cash counter and get receipt of payment.
• You may locate the address of your BSNL office by browsing the following link
BSNL IPTV Bill Payment at designated CSC
• You may also pay your post-paid bills by visiting your nearest Landline CSCs and making payment in cash.
• You can also drop crossed Cheque in drop boxes available at CSCs.
• Don’t forget to mention your details like Name of Subscriber, Landline No, Account No, and Invoice No on the back of Cheque.
BSNL IPTV Online Bill Payment
• Visit the BSNL portal by browsing the following link
• Once you get on the portal, get yourself registered if you haven’t done so. You need to provide your name, contact address and email for completing the successful registration.
• Next step after successful registration is to add your BSNL IPTV account. You should add BSNL IPTV account for which you would like to pay pending bills. Depending on your location, select the appropriate circle and provide your phone number and Unique ID. You may get your Unique ID from your BSNL bill.
• The registration and subsequent addition of your phone number is one time process. Once you’re done with this process, the BSNL portal will update the outstanding bills to your account.
Payment of Bills
• You may view and pay your outstanding bills online now.
Visit the BSNL portal at the following address
• Log in to the BSNL portal using your BSNL IPTV subscribe number.
• You will be redirected to your account details page where you can view the outstanding bills, check previous payments, call details, etc.
• Click on the View and Pay your bills link.
• Select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds. You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
• You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.