Bharat Gas is a LPG brand of BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited). The company has robust network in India with over 48 bottling plants and 2150 LPG distributors across the country.
With many LPG companies are offering the facility of online gas booking, BPCL has also joined the bandwagon. Enjoy the comfort of booking your Bharat Gas from your home anytime.
Do you want to book your Bharat Gas now? Simply follow the steps mentioned in this article and get your gas booking number as an acknowledgement of your gas booking request.
Bharat Gas Online Booking
Bharat gas allows its customers to do online refill booking. Not only it is very easy to book your gas online but also you need not worry about your due date. You can also keep a track of your online gas booking reference number.
• Visit the following website of Bharat gas to commence your online gas booking.
• If you are a new user and have not registered so far, then get yourself registered before booking your gas online.
• You will see the link for registration on the home page of Bharat gas website.
• Enter all the required information such as State, Area, Distributor, Consumer Name, Consumer Number, Mobile Number, Landline Number, Email Id, address, etc.
• Click on the submit button after completing all the details.
• Once your details are submitted, you may proceed to consumer login by entering the relevant information and submit the Login Button.
• After logging in you will see the link of online gas booking, Click on the booking section and complete your details. Also mention the date and time of delivery. Click on Submit after completing all the details.
• You will receive a gas booking reference number after online gas booking and refill booking request will be delivered 21 days after your previous delivery.
Bharat Gas SMS Booking
Booking your gas is now at your fingertips. By simply pressing few keys on your mobile, your Bharat gas booking is done. Bharat gas allows you to do gas booking by simply sending SMS.
• To avail the Bharat gas SMS booking, you need to get registered on the Bharat gas website “http://www.ebharatgas.com”.
• You will get the SMS registration link on the home page of www.ebharatgas.com.
• Simply follow the below mentioned steps to complete your booking
• Type LPG in the write message window of your mobile
• Send this SMS to 52725 (Applicable for MTNL, Tata Indicom, Vodafone, Idea, Airtel customer)
Send this SMS to 57333 (For all other mobile operators)
Bharat Gas Booking by Phone
• You may also do your gas booking by simply dialling Bharat gas booking number of respective Bharat gas dealer of your area.
• Simply call on the concerned phone number and register a delivery request. You can also get your gas booking number over the phone.
• You may also visit your Bharat gas dealer office in person, book your gas and register a delivery request.