Aviva Life Insurance is basically a joint venture (JV) between Dabur Group and Aviva Group. It has more than 140 branches that are spread over 3,000 towns and cities in India.
Some of the Insurance policies of Aviva are as follows:
• Aviva Health Plus
• Aviva i-Life
• Aviva LifeShield Plus
• Aviva LifeShield
• Aviva LifeShield Platinum
• Aviva Dhan Varsha
• Aviva Freedom Life Advantage
You may pay the premium of the Aviva Life Insurance policies in any of the following ways.
Aviva Premium Payment via Aviva Office
• You can pay your Aviva insurance premium at any Aviva Branches across the country.
• Locate your nearest Aegon Religare Branch by visiting the following link
• Visit the Aviva Branch and make payment by Local cheque/Demand Draft/Cash.
• Collect the payment acknowledgement receipt after your payment.
Aviva Premium Payment via ECS
• Download the ECS Auto Debit Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the Auto Debit Mandate or ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send the Auto Debit Mandate form along with signed cancelled cheque at any Aviva Branch.
• Your bill amount is debited every month automatically from the bank account registered with Aviva.
Aviva Premium Payment via Standing Instructions (SI)
• Visit Aviva branch where you have an account.
• Issue standing instruction at your Bank Branch for activating Auto Debit from your account or your premium is debited from credit card specified for SI (VISA/Master/Diners/Amex).
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds get transferred from your Bank account or credit account towards premium payment.
Aviva Premium Payment through NEFT
• You may also make payments for your Aviva Premium from your Bank account through NEFT.
• Ensure that you are registered for Third Party Funds Transfer before making payments using NEFT.
• Log on to your Net Banking account by entering your Customer ID and Password
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and mention the following details for completing NEFT payment.
Beneficiary Account : HBAVIVA followed by your alphanumeric Policy Number*.
Beneficiary Name : Aviva Life Insurance eCMS account
Bank Name : HDFC Bank Ltd.
Branch Name : Sandoz Branch, Mumbai
HDFC Account Type: Current Account
IFSC Code : HDFC0000240
Amount : Your premium amount
• Please ensure to enter the correct details for crediting amount to the correct Policy account.
Aviva Premium Payment through Online Mode
• You can pay your Aviva insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• Visit the following link for paying your premiums online.
• Enter your Client ID and password. Click on Submit. (Register yourself if you are a New User)
• Enter your policy details. Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the receipt as an acknowledgement request.