The SBI Commercial and International Bank Ltd.(SBICI) is acquired by SBI on 29th July,2011. Consequently all the branches of SBICI are operating as branches of SBI.
Some of the credit cards offered by SBI Card are as follows:
• Premium Cards
• SBI Platinum Card
• SBI Advantage Platinum Card
• SBI Gold Credit Card
• SBI Advantage Gold Card
• SBI Advantage Plus Card
You may pay your credit card bills by choosing any one of the multiple payment options available.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Over the Counter
• You may visit your nearest SBI branch.
• Complete pay-in slip & submit it over the counter to the teller.
• Receive acknowledgement from the teller.
• It will take 2 working days for the amount to reflect in your SBI Credit Card account.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Electronic Payments
• You may also make payments for your bills directly through Net Banking/ATM/Mobile by using electronic payments.
• To avail this facility, log on to NetBanking account of your bank
• Go to Add Billers and add SBI Card as a biller
• Now, you may proceed to pay your SBI Card payment electronically.
• It will take 3 working days for the amount to reflect in your SBI Credit Card account.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through Locate and Pay
You may find your nearby Drop Box, ATM and Paycash Outlets by visiting the following link.
Visit your nearby Dropbox, ATM and Paycash outlet and make payment in cash.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through PayNet
• PayNet is online payment facility of SBI Card that allows you to pay your SBI Credit Cards bills online.
• For using this service, you need to submit the details of your SBI Card number, email address and the amount of your payment.
• Select Debit Cards/Netbanking for making payment through SBI Debit Card/NetBanking. Select your bank account you want to use for making payment.
• After selecting Netbanking option, you will be redirected to the secure bank payment interface.
• Enter your net banking customer ID and password for authentication
• Verify your Bill amount and your account will get debited online.
• Your transaction will be completed in few seconds and you may receive an E-receipt and status of transaction as successful. E-receipt is also sent to your email address.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT
• Ensure that you are registered for Third Party Funds Transfer before making payments using NEFT.
• Log on to your NetBanking account by entering your Customer ID and Password
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and add SBI Card as your beneficiary
• For making SBI Card payment, you should add IFSC code SBIN00CARDS
• Complete the following required details.
Account Number: 16 digit SBI Card number
Bank name – SBI CREDIT CARD – NEFT
Bank Address -PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI
Once your registration is completed, you may complete your SBI Card payment through payment mode.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via OnlineSBI
• You may also pay your SBI Credit Card bills by visiting OnlineSBI.
• Visit www.onlinesbi.com and you will be securely redirected to the website of State Bank of India.
• Submit your Net banking authentication details.
• Submit your user ID and password.
• Enter the amount and proceed for making your credit card payment.